nbd update for stable r1

Hi folks,

So, nbd 1:3.2-4 did not make the cut for wheezy, mainly because it took
some time for it to get ready; and when it finally was and I remembered
to ask about it again, it was too late.

It was hinted in the bugreport there that maybe I could still get it
into r1. I'd like to explore that possibility, as some of the changes
are fairly important IMO.

What are my chances of that happening? Also, should I upload again, or
can the version that's currently in unstable be moved/copied to
stable(-proposed-updates) without problem?

Thanks,

--
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space.

If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you
will not go to space today.

  -- http://xkcd.com/1133/