Re: RFC: Prospective NMU of ndoutils-nagios3-mysql to close #607925

On Sun, 2011-01-09 at 16:52 +0300, Konstantin Khomoutov wrote:
> I have prepared a patch to close an RC bug [1] and pinged the package's
> maintainer about this. He did not respond, so it looks like an NMU is
> needed as otherwise the package will have to be removed from Squeeze.

fwiw, it was already removed a week ago; see
http://packages.qa.debian.org/n/ndoutils/news/20110102T163912Z.html

The bug should certainly be fixed in unstable, particularly as Alex has
acked it on behalf of the maintainers.  If that's done soon enough, we
can look at whether it's possible to get the package back in to Squeeze.

Regards,

Adam