Re: jd uploaded to s-p-u, please accept (was Re: JD package for Lenny point release)

Hi Holger,

 Thanks to check and your comment.

On Sat, 9 May 2009 18:01:46 +0200
Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> It's better and I've uploaded it now. But please,
>
> a.) you bumped Standards-Version in debian/control, without mentioning in
> debian/changelog, and really you shouldn't have bumped the version in the
> first place.... (I've set it back to 3.8.0)
>
> b.) you left the distribution in changelog at "unstable", it has to
> be "stable-proposed-updates" for uploads targeted at lenny.

 OKay, I'll care about that next time.

> c.) I only noticed this after building the package. Then I learned that jd
> fails to build twice in a row. Please check in unstable that this isn't the
> case and if so, please fix that.

 Um? I've never got such build failure (and I always use pbuilder as well).
 Please tell me what you got at build.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/iijmio-mail.jp