Re: Permission to upload to testing (Was: Please unblock acr38 1.7.9-2)

On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 01:39:36PM +0100, Laurent Bigonville wrote:
> > This is an (undeclared!) RC bug, so yes, please do.

> Not lucky with this package :o
> My sponsor has uploaded binary packages (for i386) built on unstable
> instead of testing. So 1.7.9-1etch1 must not hit testing. 1.7.9-1etch2
> should be the good one.

That should be fixable with a binNMU on amd64, without requiring a sourceful
upload that triggers rebuilds on the other architectures.

I don't see 1.7.9-1etch2 yet -- so please refrain from uploading it, a
binNMU will be quicker.