belpic 2.5.9-5

Hi,

This version of belpic is waiting on SPARC to build before it can go to
testing. However, the build there failed due to issues with java (it
needs it to build a small jini library).

I don't know much about SPARC, but I'd sure as hell not like to miss the
release again with belpic. Would it make sense to ask SPARC people to
rebuild, or should I ask you to push it through? In the latter case,
please consider this such a request.

Thanks,

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22