Re: Temporary removal of cyphesis-cpp package from sarge/testing

Am Mittwoch, 1. September 2004 09:40 schrieb Steve Langasek:
> On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 09:20:47AM +0200, Michael Koch wrote:
> > Can you please temporary remove cyphesis-cpp package from
> > sarge/testing to make a newer version of it (not build on arm
> > yet), mercator and sear (also not build on arm yet) migrate to it
> > ?
>
> Removing the package from testing has no bearing on whether the new
> version will get in.  Is there some reason that the version in
> testing is unreleasable?

The current version in testing prevents sear from migrating into
testing and I would like to have sear released.

cyphesis-cpp in testing depends on libmercater-0.2, cyphesis-cpp and
sear in unstable depend on libmercator-0.2-1. cyphesis-cpp in testing
exits on arm, the version in unstable does not yet.

Michael