Joining the Debian Qt/KDE Team and requesting Salsa access

Hi all,

I am looking to join Debian's Qt/KDE Team and see what I can do here.
My Salsa username is byang. I have multiple packages that involves the Qt
and KDE software stack, and handling them from inside the team could be a
better choice.

To start with, I am looking at handling the libkimageannotator transition
[1][2]. It involves src:gwenview, which will need some tweak from the
gwenview side (maintainer in CC list).

Since KDE software is already depending on the ibkcolorpicker /
libkimageannotator / ksnip series of projects, I am wondering if moving
their package maintenance under KDE Extras umbrella would be reasonable.
There is a "k" in their names but no libkf* libraries are used.

Thanks,
Boyuan Yang

[1] https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/auto-kimageannotator.html
[2] https://github.com/ksnip/kColorPicker/issues/13