Re: latte-dock_0.7.4-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Bastien! This observations did create me some doubts, so:

El viernes, 4 de enero de 2019 07:10:09 -03 Bastian Blank escribió:
> Please don't re-use versions.

I understand that by: "if you uploaded 1.2.3-1 don't reupload 1.2.3-1, bu
better 1.2.3-2" Is that right? If it is: what's the problem? The package has
never reached the archive, so it virtually never existed. Except some tool
requires it :-/

> Also you still did not provide the correct license of several files:
>
> po/ca/* and others are LGPL 2.1 or 3, without generic or later clause,
> so "LGPL-2.1+ or LGPL-3+" is incorrect.

Fair, but does it *really* deserves a reject? The license is still dfsg
compliant and there is only one tiny little fix which can be fixed on the next
upload. An accept + RC bug could also work here.

This is actually the exact example of what I have been discussing with DPL not
so long ago :-/

Thanks for your work, Lisandro.

--
10: El procesador de textos es:
    * Un programa que le da vida a una computadora haciendo que

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/