Re: Jessie update of qtbase-opensource-src?

El viernes, 28 de diciembre de 2018 18:35:00 -03 Ola Lundqvist escribió:
> Hi
>
> I started to look at excluding the uploaders and just include the
> maintainer but it turned out to be problematic. At least to make it a
> general thing. I can make a dirty hack but I do not think that would be
> very useful since we do not contact you that often.
>
> The problem is that the uploaders and maintainers are reported the same in
> https://packages.qa.debian.org/q/qtbase-opensource-src.rdf
> or more generally
> https://packages.qa.debian.org/$section/$package.rdf
>
> Do anyone know why this is so, and whether we have any other source of data
> to conclude this? Without actually parsing html content...

I can only think on grepping the current output of your scripts. If it
contains "lists" or maybe even the typical debian's mailing list string in
them, just keep that entry.

Thanks for looking into this!

--
The box said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux.
  Anonymous

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/