Re: Backport of Qt issue(s)?

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 9:51 PM Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
<perezmeyer@gmail.com> wrote:
> Note that the bug fixes must comply with stable's update rules.

What I've read in the documentation basically seems to mean: do it right.
Anything in particular that I should be aware of?

>> And is likely that my request for such backports will even get
>> accepted?
>
> If the commits are ok and it fulfills the stable release team criteria, is just a matter of any of us uploading it.

Thanks, I noticed Qt 5.7.1 in still the default/stable, but Qt 5.11 is
currently in testing and/or experimental. I assume that Qt 5.7.1 will
remain the default for the lifetime of stretch?

--
Regards,
Danny