New Package: plasma-phone (from Plasma Mobile)

I hope that's the right place to ask, I'm coming from the debian-mobile mailing list. I would wish to have the Plasma Mobile UI (plasma-phone) in debian, so I just wanted to ask how to to achieve that. I guess you don't want to do this on your own because you probably more important things to do, but I'm also not really experienced with debian packaging yet. Plasma Phone is a is "plasma-desktop for phones", so I thought about naming it simply plasma-phone instead of plasma-phone-components which is the original name. There are already packages for ubuntu, but they would have to be cleaned up and the dependencies would have to be adappted to debian. The packages for ubuntu are available here: http://neon.plasma-mobile.org:8080/pool/main/p/plasma-phone-components/. The Vcs-Git information is outdated, because the project migrated to git.kde.org for example.

Here is the basic information:
git: https://cgit.kde.org/plasma-phone-components.git/
Homepage: http://plasma-mobile.org

I would be grateful if you could help me with that.
	JBBgameich