Business Negotiations - Abdullah alzaid -05/09/2022,

Greetings qa.debian.org,

Hello, I am Mr. Abdullah CFO/Head Of Operations at Al maha. I am interested in having a business discussion with you. I think you have the best ideas.

I know you are super busy right now.However, I promise I will not take more than 20 minutes. Just let me know the time, please. I would very much appreciate it if I could speak with you. Or, write it in an email with as many details as possible.

Best Regards!

Mr. Abdullah Alzaid
09/05/2022