Re: URL convention to point to per-package lintian checks

On Mon, Dec 03, 2007 at 06:18:28PM -0600, Raphael Geissert wrote:
> What my patches actually do is switch to an email address-based naming (in
> everywhere: lintian reports generator, developer.php and PTS).
> As for what I understood that's what you want to do, am I mistaken?

No, you're not. It's me who overlooked your "lintian.patch" in the bug
report log you pointed me to. But since the lintian maintainer is active
in this discussion I'll let him comment on whether that patch should be
applied right now or not.

Cheers.