Re: Intent to hijack findutils

On Sat, Jul 12, 2003 at 08:05:08AM -0700, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> On Saturday 12 July 2003 03:55, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> > [1] I have not interacted with it a lot, is it possible to send mails
> > to 123@bugs.savannah?

> doesn't it use a modified version of source forge's BTS?

It looks similar.

> If so, the ONLY access is via the web front-end.  Mail goes out, not
> in.

I had hoped they had hacked it, similar to KDE's BTS which IIRC is
bugzilla but supports mail-access (last time I checked).

Whatever I'll use this tracker anyway, instead of sendeing them to
the bug-findutils list and risking that they get lost.
             cu andreas
PS: I am basically finished with "Repack findutils from scratch using
debhelper and dpatch." :-)