Re: Maintainers needed for freeciv, dcd and lletters

Le Tue, Apr 04, 2000 at 05:23:01PM -0500, Steve Gore écrivait:
> not for long..)  If Tony is willing to sponsor me on this, I'll take it.

Sorry, but Jules Bean is taking it over. Lalo already had taken care of
the future maintainers ...

> BTW, aren't the freeciv-gtk and freeciv-xaw3d packages maintained by Lalo
> also?  Seems that since they depend on shared files from the freeciv

I spoke about "source" package. The freeciv source package will build the
3 binary packages that you mentionned.

> Debian-QA sounds like a good place for a new maintainer to be.  Where do I
> sign up?

You subscribe to debian-qa@lists.debian.org and start working on whatever
you think is needed. You can for example correct the bugs listed on the
packages maintained by us :
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/db/ma/lDebian_QA_Group,debian-2d_qa,lists.debian.org,.html

You can also work on the RC bugs. And you can simpy follow the list, from
time to time someone might ask for help on specific tasks ...

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/
<pub> CD Debian : http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/debian/#cd