Re: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before releasing Hamm

On Mon, Jun 15, 1998 at 09:19:30AM -0400, Brian White wrote:
> The following bug reports *must* be fixed before the current frozen Debian
> distribution can progress further in its development cycle.  Reminders have
> been sent to the maintainers of these packages yet nothing has been done to
                                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> remedy these bugs.
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bullshit.

> xbase             22329  Patch for #20685 prevents talk working [34]  (Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>)
> xbase             22668  TERM=xterm meaning has changed incompatibly [25]  (Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>)
> xbase             22877  xbase: xdm port, and X applications [0]  (Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>)
> xbase             22928  New upstream security fix release [18]  (Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>)
> xbase             23002  Problem With Fresh Install [16]  (Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>)
> xlib6g            23122  typo in debian/rules [11]  (Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>)
> xlib6g            23274  xlib6g: Upgrading to 3.3.2.1-1 breaks keyboard [0]  (Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>)
> xlib6g            23441  xlib6g is not thread-safe [0]  (Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>)

Please watch your generalizations.  I am working on all of these and in
fact made a test build of 3.3.2.2-1 yesterday.  It upsets me when the
implication is made that I am sitting on my hands.

--
G. Branden Robinson                 |   We either learn from history or,
Purdue University                   |   uh, well, something bad will happen.