Titan qa.debian.org

hello packages,
Have a nice day.

As a  manufacturing company since 2000, CNM Engineering has brought our customer's ideas to market from concept through production. We design, build, test, and produce components and prototypes with expertise, speed, and proven quality.

With more than two decades’ experience of produce development and engineering excellence, CNM Engineering advise on how the design of any component can be manufactured, either as bespoke one off items, or larger batch runs.

We offer
1) Die casting
2) Stamping
3) Precision CNC machining(5-axis)
4) Metal Injection molding(MIM)
5) Design and engineering
6) Mass production for Alu/zinc/steel/copper products
7) On-time delivery to minimize product turnaround cycle
8) one-stop service from the design phase to batch production
Please try to reply to this email directly.

If you are interested in making a prototype, please send me drawings or samples and we will give you a best price soon.

I look forward to receiving your reply!
Faithfully yours  -  Emmaline.Kofoid

CNM