schroot mounting directory from host

Hi schroot maintainers!

I'm trying to debug a change in imagemagick which is causing gscan2pdf tests to fails, thereby preventing imagemagick 8:6.9.11.57+dfsg-1 from migrating to testing:

https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=imagemagick

Up to now, I have just been using schroot via sbuild to build gscan2pdf in a clean chroot before uploading. I've also seen that I can launch schroot interactively, but that (understandably by default) seems to have no access to the host, but it would be much more comfortable to mount the host directory where I am debugging the package so that I can see the directory in both the the chroot and the host.

How can I achieve this on a case by case basis?

Thanks and regards

Jeff Ratcliffe