face mask supply from China

Hi Friend,

How are you doing? Is the coronary pneumonia effect you? I hope you are health and happy. This is Echo from Wuhan Jiele Trading Co.Ltd.

We are engaged in the manufacture of non woven disposable products over 10 years, including Surgical Face Mask, Coverall, N95 Mask, Non Woven Shoe Cover. We have the resource of eye protector also. With CE and FDA certified.

Please contact me if you are interested, small quantity is acceptable.

Best regards
Echo wang

Wuhan Jiele Trading Co.,Ltd.
Tel: +86 18071028395