Re: Status of pymodbus (was: Status of sqlalchemy)

helper.py is not so helpful (and not even used in test/conftest.py ?)
anyway it builds now but maybe upstream would accept a patch
to help reduce the downstream patch
(maybe read certificates location from env variable, this needs more eyes)

It's almost done.

Greetings