Re: Status of pymodbus (was: Status of sqlalchemy)

Quoting Alexandre Detiste <alexandre.detiste@gmail.com>:
I ll check back home, but it's most likely I was waiting for SQLAlchemy
2.xx.

Good!

I know for share that one package does wait for SA 2.xx but can t remember
which one.

It looksk
like all but one of the debian/patches are obsolete now?

It seems, that *two* patches need to stay, but need work:

1. privacy-breach-fixes.patch (I updated this, can push later)

2. disable-failing-unittests.patch (needs more work, don't hold your breath)

There are also two (?) new build-depends. Again, I can push later.

debian/rules needs a minor PYTHONPATH fix. Will push when back home ;-)

Cheers