Re: Request to join the Debian Python Team

On Wednesday, 3 April 2024 15:56:48 CEST Pierre-Elliott Bécue wrote:

> I've granted you developer access to the package subgroup. You can
> create a shedskin project here if you want.

Many thanks for giving me access! Would it make sense to move the existing
project into the Python Team's packages collection on Salsa, or is that only
permitted for packages that are actually adopted by the team?

> If you lack some access, don't hesitate to reach out for help (we are on
> #debian-python on OFTC IRC network).
>
> Don't hesitate after some time and contributions to ask for maintainer
> access if you need to create new repos.

One step at a time, I think!

Thanks once again,

Paul