Request to join team

I'd like to join the team. Right now I'd like to just fix
python-service-identity in order to fix an FTBFS in one of my packages
(python-trustme, bug 1030487). It just needs a cherry-pick of
https://github.com/pyca/service-identity/commit/705f4af829adf4d1b6e44250d8039635a73199d5,
but it's about time I joined the team and did it.

Longer term, I'd like to add the team as at least uploader, if not
maintainer, to some of my packages, but I will need to ensure they
comply with policy first (move them over to Salsa, etc).

My Salsa login is rbasak.

I have read
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules/blob/master/policy.rst
and I accept it.