Re: python-werkzeug 2.2.2 and flask 2.2.2 transition

Hi,

Am 13.11.22 um 07:18 schrieb Carsten Schoenert:
If there are no objections I will bump the severity of serious for the
remaining three bug reports this week.

currently I've raised the severity for only two remaining bug reports

flask-appbuilder: #1020739
searx-admin: #1020823

I've skipped #1023568 that was open against oninshare, but the main or first problem within the autopkgtest run is based on a outdated package flask-socketio. And onionshare is currently not in testing and would not block a migration of flask and python-werkzeug.

@Thomas
I'd like to see flask and the required python-werkzeug in unstable soon so any outstanding issues after a first upload could get fixed before the hard freezes for bookworm will begin.

Do you have a timeline when any uploads of the two packages to unstable can happen?

--
Regards
Carsten