Request to join the team

Dear Debian Python Team,

I would like to formally request to join the Debian Python Team.

Requirements per the policy:

Why do I want to join:
I plan to work on various request for packaging (RFP) posts. Many of these are python-based.
[1] Bastian Germann suggested I join the python team as a RFP he made for a python project has 3
additional new package dependencies, also python. This will require some effort from DDs to

sponsor these packages. I have a good track record of supporting my packages and will continue
to do so as part of this team.

My salsa id: linqigang

Statement: I've read the policy and accept its terms.

Thank you for your consideration,

Lance Lin <lqi254@protonmail.com>
GPG Fingerprint:  4A31 DB5A 1EE4 096C 8739 9880 9036 4929 4C33 F9B7

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1023523