Re: keyman-config is marked for autoremoval from testing

On Tue, 28 Sep 2021 17:06:01 +0200
Eberhard Beilharz <eb1@sil.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I got the email below which I don't understand. /keyman-config/
> doesn't have any -dbg packages AFAICT.

keyman-config build-depends on a package which depends on python-gevent
(likely python3-gi). As the bug title describes, it is python-gevent
which is affected and which has the -dbg package that needs to be
removed.

https://packages.debian.org/unstable/python3-gevent-dbg

> So - what do I have to do?

Nothing.

You are being notified in case your own scripts or systems expect to
install keyman-config from testing - at some point, that may fail -
depending on when python-gevent is fixed.

Once python-gevent is uploaded with a fix for the bug, packages which
were removed from testing due to the bug will migrate back into testing
automatically.

--
Neil Williams