Request to join DPMT

Hello,

I'd like to join the DPMT group on Salsa, please.

I currently maintain 15 Python modules uploaded (repos are in the
general debian group) that I'd like to move to the group, and most
importantly I have accepted to help with existing Azure modules
(python-azure, which is in the DPMT group).

I have read and accept the policy.rst - if accepted, I will update the
branch policy of my modules to match the policy (mainly
s|debian/sid|debian/master|) and update the Maintainer field,
everything else already matches.

Thank you!

--
Kind regards,