Re: Best way to package a python module which is "private" with exposed calling script

On 02/07/2017 08:54 AM, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:
On Tue, Feb 07, 2017 at 08:50:02AM -0500, Thomas Nyberg wrote:
You should look at the sid package version, it's different there.

Thanks a lot! (Should have been an obvious first step...)

And thanks a lot everyone else!

Also I figure I might as well mention on this list that I went through and put together a bare-bones example for myself. There are always minor finicky things with this (at least for me) so I figure I might as well link it in this thread for any future internet travelers. Might save them a little hassle...

https://github.com/ApproximateIdentity/debian-private-package