Re: using git-dpm or plain git-buildpackage in PAPT and DPMT

Thanks for the follow up Simon.  One question...

On Aug 11, 2016, at 12:12 AM, Simon McVittie wrote:

>gbp pq works best if all repository users stick to the dialect of DEP-3
>where all Debian-specific pseudo-headers appear at the end of the diff
>(next to the Signed-off-by if any),

Did you mean to say "end of the diff headers"?  I ask because in your "Good
for gbp-pq" example:

>    From: Donald Duck <donald@example.com>
>    Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2016 12:34:00 +0100
>    Subject: Reticulate splines correctly
>
>    This regressed in 2.0.
>
>    In particular, this broke embiggening.
>
>    Origin: vendor, Debian
>    Forwarded: http://bugs.example.org/123
>    ---
>    [diff goes here]

the DEP-3 headers are *before* the actual diff, separated from the diff
headers by a blank line.

Cheers,
-Barry