Re: Getting ready for Python 3.5

I'd recommend we build python3-numpy against Python 3.5 for experimental.
Of my packages in the list that FTBFS, I think all of them fail on numpy
(some on cython),
while numpy builds fine against Python 3.5. We can test the transition
in experimental.

regards
Alastair

--
Alastair McKinstry, <alastair@sceal.ie>, <mckinstry@debian.org>, https://diaspora.sceal.ie/u/amckinstry
Misentropy: doubting that the Universe is becoming more disordered.