Re: Any example to use tox framework

Hi Barry,

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 09:56:24AM -0400, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> On Mar 10, 2015, at 01:32 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
>
> >export PYBUILD_TEST_TOX=1
>
> I'm not sure what's going on in your specific example, but in general I've
> found it less problematic to unpack the tox.ini commands and run them directly
> in d/rules, rather than invoked through tox.  YMMV.

The tox.ini file says:

[tox]
envlist = py26,py27,py32,py33,py34
[testenv]
deps=ez_setup
    argparse
changedir=ruffus/test
commands=/bin/bash run_all_unit_tests.cmd

and yes, I was formerly doing `/bin/bash run_all_unit_tests.cmd` in
debian rules manually.  So you want to tell me that ignoring python-tox
and just do

override_dh_auto_test:
	cd ruffus/test && \
	sh ./run_all_unit_tests.cmd && \
	sh ./run_all_unit_tests3.cmd

is the best idea?  I did so before upstream told me that tox is
supported and I had the idea that it might be a good idea to use
existing frameworks.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--