Re: [Python-modules-commits] [python-mplexporter] 135/135: Merge pull request #30 from rainwoodman/patch-1

On Thu, 09 Oct 2014, Sandro Tosi wrote:
> so is there any chance you stop this commit storm madness anytime
> soon? another bunch of >300 commit messages arrive this night....

I fixed the default configuration in setup-repository to limit to 20
commits per push as a maximum. And I also limited the size of individual
commit emails to 1000 lines.

I updated the configuration of the already existing repositories.

hertzog@moszumanska:/git/python-modules/packages$ for i in *.git; do cd $i; git config multimailhook.maxCommitEmails 20; git config multimailhook.emailMaxLines 1000; cd -; done

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/