Re: Accepted python-defaults 2.7.3-5 (source all)

* Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org>, 2013-05-06, 14:52:
Unless this upload has materially impacted your packages due to a lack of coordination - and I don't see how it could, given that this is an obvious change to make, and can't possibly have interfered with other transitions given that it comes at the beginning of the release cycle -

Do you mean that no transitions happen in the beginning of the release cycle? Perhaps all the current traffic on debian-release@ is just congratulation mails? (I don't know, I no longer have time to read it.)

I would suggest moving on to more constructive topics.

Okay. Does python3.3 qualify as "python interpreter package"?

--
Jakub Wilk