Removing /usr/bin/nosetests-3.x scripts

Hi,

As discussed yesterday on IRC, nose's /usr/bin/nosetests-3.x scripts are
broken (provided only for python3 version(s) that was/were default on
build time), and instead of writing hacks to fix that we have decided to
instead remove those scripts and make packages use
"python3.x /usr/bin/nosetests3" instead (note: this will only affect
experimental for now).

After looking at all packages that build-depend on python3-nose, I've
identified these packages as needing fix:

- beautifulsoup4 (autopkgtests, only SVN trunk is affected) (uploader: Stefano Rivera)
- cssutils (debian/rules) (active uploader: Charlie Smotherman)
- python-flexmock (debian/rules) (uploader: Stefano Rivera)
- python-markdown (debian/rules and autopkgtests) (my package)

Thankfully all these packages are team-maintained, so I've pushed fixes
to the SVN.

I would like the uploaders to test the fix and (optionally) upload it to
experimental.

Cheers,

--
Dmitry Shachnev