Re: Python2.4 has been removed, now what for Zopistas and Plonistas? [ADDENDUM]

* 2010-04-27 18:33, Toni Mueller wrote:
> I forgot to ask what'd be the best way to go forward for Plonistas?
> I really think that there should be some time for Plonistas to upgrade,
> which the current scheme does not allow for.

I personally use the unified installer, and it works fine; I liked more the
debian packages, but it is quite complex to support them so I switched to
what is considered by upstream the "only" way to install plone nowadays.

Best regards,
Fabio