experimental zope packages.

Hi all,
I've made a personal experimental package for zope which i'd like to suggest
to zope maintainers: the main change is the introduction of debconf. Trough
debconf, administraors can now choose when to restart zope while
installing/upgrading new products (#134516). I've included zope-parsedxml
product to make some test.

Please test them:

deb http://auric.debian.org/~luca experimental main

Package versions should be 2.5.1-2.4 for zope and 1.3-3 for zope-parsedxml.

thanks,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have