Re: Debians trophy for the Linux New Media awards 2011

Hi!

* Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> [230329 02:45]:

> > >    1: https://people.debian.org/~tolimar/tmp/LNM-2011.jpg
> It might be a good idea to add this photo to the awards page on the
> website, could you send a MR to add the photo to english/News/awards/ ?

I can try to take a better picture first, and then send you a MR :)

> > > So if someone else has a good idea what to do with them
> They could be useful for a Debian History booth/talk at DebConfs :)

Sounds promising.  Is that a regular thing at DebConfs?  I wasn't
aware of Debian History boothes at DebConfs :)

I might also still have the "Edge the Scatch" original toy, I got back
than for exhibitions... Is that too uhm.... obscure?

Best regards,
  Alexander