Re: Debian testing weekly iso

On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 9:59 AM, Sub Phil <phil4000n@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is my first post, so I hope to be on the right one.
 This list is not for user support, you should try Debian-User[1] for that.

> If I could get hold of debian-testing-amd64-DVD-1.iso and following, when
> install onto an USB key with UnetBootini I see that all boot menu offers
> install options.
 This is due to you've downloaded an install media.

> Where(=which URL) can I get live version, I do NOT want to install it, I
> want to try and see.
 For Live images, you should try it's homepage[2] and download one from there.

Regards,
Laszlo/GCS
[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/
[2] https://www.debian.org/CD/live/