Re: Why discussions don't move from debian-private

Even though I disclosed Russ' message as soon as I could, it still received multiple replies on -private. These messages don't include permission for disclosure, so they are top-secret by default. I suppose I could chase these persons asking them for permission, but it would take me significantly more time than...

* Jakub Wilk <jwilk@debian.org>, 2014-04-16, 20:56:
Someone complained about a lengthy off-topic discussion taking place on debian-private, and suggested to move it to a public mailing list.

...writing this 2-line summary, which took a minute or so.

--
Jakub Wilk