Re: FTPMaster meeting minutes

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 10:09:47AM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> >> 21. untag pending bugs if a package is rejected
> >>    As the bugs fixed in packages in the NEW queue are currently
> >>    (semi-) automatically taged "pending", Jan Hauke Rahm suggested to
> >>    untag them, if a package get's rejected from NEW.  There's already
> >>    a patch floating arround, which needs to be reviewed and merged.
> > I assume you will also take over automatically adding pending tags to
> > packages in NEW?
>
> If someone patches that into the tools, yes.

I've been a bit silent about this. Maybe I find some time today.
Unfortunately, it's still python last time I checked. :)

Anyways, I'll have a look into adding pending tags as well.

Hauke

--
 .''`.   Jan Hauke Rahm <jhr@debian.org>               www.jhr-online.de
: :'  :  Debian Developer                                 www.debian.org