Re: Debian GNU/Linux license violation

Quoting in full for benefit of board etc.

Apologies for missing this, it seemed to get filed away in a different
mailbox.

SPI can certainly litigate against the misuse of the Debian trademark.
Licence violations etc may be more interesting.

If the project wishes (hence the CC: to leader@), we can approach Greg,
the current SPI lawyer about this.

Regards,
Neil

--
Neil McGovern
Secretary, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.