Re: stretch-backport for cups-pdf 3.0.1-5

Hi,

It appears that I've got cups-pdf working now.  I ended up purging cups-pdf and printer-driver-cups-pdf and compiled from Sid source printer-driver-cups-pdf a local backport and installed that .deb.

I followed the steps here https://wiki.debian.org/SimpleBackportCreation, but for cups-pdf.

I wasn't able to get the patch to work, it produced the same results as without the patch. So until 3.0.1-5 is in the Stable repo, this will work for me.

Thank you all.
Rich