Debian Printing Team Alioth → Salsa move

Dear fellow Debian Printing Team members,

following the Salsa development as Alioth replacement, I've now moved all
'Printing Team' repositories I could find, from Alioth to Salsa.

The now-deprecated Alioth home was:
	https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/printing

The new Salsa home is:
	https://salsa.debian.org/printing-team

For all packages, I have:
	- updated the Standards-Version to 4.1.3
	- updated the Vcs-* fields to point to the new repositories
	- source-uploaded to unstable (and experimental if needed)
	- put the git push blocker on the alioth repository

I have also submitted a merge request to get Alioth→Salsa redirects in place:
	https://salsa.debian.org/salsa/AliothRewriter/merge_requests/141

If you need any level of access to the printing-team group on Salsa, please
request membership directly there:
	https://salsa.debian.org/groups/printing-team/-/group_members

There are some packages I could either not find repositories, or which weren't
on Alioth in printing/, or for which I had other problems:

- cups-pdf (no Vcs-Git)
- cups-x2go (Repo is under pkg-remote)
- google-cloud-print-connecter (Repo is under pkg-go)
- printer-driver-indexbraille (no Vcs-Git)

Besides that, the proces went mostly smoothly, although it was really too
long.

Cheers, and have a nice week-end!
    OdyX