Re: cups-filters 1.4.0 released!

On 12/15/2015 06:01 PM, Samuel Thibault wrote:
Till Kamppeter, on Mon 14 Dec 2015 23:02:48 -0200, wrote:
I have also looked into the Debian package of liblouisutdml-bin and found
out that it also depends on antiword and ooo2dbk but I wonder why, as there
is no reference to these in any non-documentation file of the liblouisutdml
source package.

Indeed, that was a leftover from the previous upstream library,
liblouisxml.  I have now dropped it down to Suggests.

Samuel

Thank you very much.

   Till