Re: Refactoring action 1 - Renaming printer driver packages - Status update

Didier Raboud wrote:

> Under my current understanding and given the fact that many of the
> already- named printer-driver-* are in fact cups-specific, I would only:
>
> * rename cups-driver-gutenprint to printer-driver-gutenprint,

Ah, if cups-driver-gutenprint needs the huge foomatic-db-gutenprint for cups
to "see" those drivers, then a proper dependency/recommendation from the
first to the latter should be added. If cups-driver-gutenprint is enough for
cups to "see" them, then "as I said above". :->

Cheers,

OdyX