Re: illegal instruction on atan2

Nice, I did the test in the real Mac G5... and, works fine!!

On May 22, 2023, at 7:36 PM, Alexandre Bencz <alebencz@gmail.com> wrote:
Yeah... Looks like the libm was compiled for Power9 (it just looks...)
I am quite confident that this is not the case.

Aurelien takes great care in defining the baseline when configuring glibc for a given architecture.

Unfortunately my Power computers are all off :(
I thought you tested on a real PowerMac G5?

If you tested on QEMU only, it’s quite obvious that’s it’s the bug report that Jeffrey referenced above.

Adrian