Seeking for help with Debian 11 (2022-03-28 image) - can't install GRUB

Hey there!

I've been advised by kaiser.friedrich on youtube to join this list for more detailed help with my problem..

I am trying to install Debian on my old G5, but installation always fail during "Select and install software" and then also during GRUB installation.. Maybe I am missing something during installation? (It seems straightforward, but fails nevertheless)

Would appreciate any advice, thanks in advance!

cheers