Re: Compatible Debian PPC64 B.E for L.E servers

well...

this is quite interesting, even for use on Power7 servers ... I have several clients that use Debian on P7 and P6 .... so, having a compilation that uses the latest CPU instructions, would be interesting

Alexandre S. Bencz
+55 {15} 991-707-384
Hello Carlos!