Re: powerpcspe in Debian

Hi Sebastian,

On 09/11/12 13:43, Sebastian Andrzej Siewior wrote:
>> I uploaded some important packages to
>>
>> deb http://people.debian.org/~stigge/deb-powerpcspe/ ./
>
> Okay.

As an update, I've set up new hardware now which includes fast disks and
btrfs snapshot schroots for sbuild.

Since the repository is growing, I moved from people.d.o to my server,
so you can use it as an augmented repo for debian-ports, e.g.:

deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-ports/ sid main
deb http://www.antcom.de/powerpcspe/ unstable main

I'm updating this one constantly now with new built packages from the
BD-Uninstallable list. Including source where I needed to change it.

>> How can we setup a more systematic process now, e.g. with buildd +
>> wanna-build access?
>
> Let me please look at those packages over the weekend first.
>
> Can perl/python/gcc be built/installed?

Python is doing fine, I'm still working on perl and gcc (which are
installable, but still need builds). Also still owing the patch for
linux (for linux-libc-dev).

Will keep you updated.

Roland