Re: Port maintainers.

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 1:45 AM, Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda@deb.at> wrote:
>  There is a link to the information page at the top.

Ah, I see.

>  Well, filling the informations in the linked page surely helps. It is
> though a bit hard to gather these informations - the requalification
> page from last year didn't contain some of the informations that are
> requested this time, and with some people it's hard to receive much
> feedback, unfortunately.

Hmm. I thought there were more technically challenging tasks to be done ;)
Since I am currently porting another distribution to Cell as my daily
job, I've got a whole bunch of ppc64 hardware lying around, and most
of it runs Debian, since the "other distro" exists as of now only as a
chroot.

--
Regards, Wartan.